Ansaldo Energia’s Multi-OEM Gas Turbine team offers an extensive portfolio of products and services for Frame 6B/6001B heavy-duty gas turbines
Compressor & Hot Gas Path Parts
Casings / Exhausts
Spare Parts Advantage
We offer a complete range of optimized capital parts and consumable parts including our own manufactured first, second and third stage buckets, nozzles and shrouds ready for extended maintenance intervals. Advanced materials, coatings and cooling schemes maximize the durability and reliability of the parts.
Conversions & Upgrades
All of our gas turbine conversion and upgrade solutions are aimed at improving and optimizing your gas turbine performance, extend lifetime or reduce emissions. We offer:
- increased flexibility while maximizing the performance of your gas turbine with our Gas Turbine Optimized Package (GTOP)
- emission reduction with our advanced (dual fuel) Dry Low NOx (DLN) combustion solutions.
- automated gas turbine tuning with our AutoTune system to maintain emissions and combustion dynamics
- extended lifetime of gas turbine rotors and components and maximize availability by increasing maintenance intervals to 32,000 factored fired hours.
- globally sourced Frame 6B/6001B gas turbines to remanufacture, upgrade and relocate
- control system upgrades including our in-house developed TC-7 control system
Repairs & Field Services
- scheduled and unscheduled inspections and overhauls, gas turbine relocation, installation and commissioning.
- Rotor life assessment and lifetime extension based on our in-house developed model calculating rotor lifetime of your Frame 6B/6001B gas turbine rotor and other gas turbine components.
All the above-mentioned capabilities can be included in a Flexible Service Agreement to meet all your needs.
We have extensive experience providing products and services on Frame 6B gas turbines:
- More than 30 Frame 6B units under flexible service agreement or support contract
- Over 500 capital parts sets sold
- Performed more than 100 conversions, modifications and upgrades projects